Bishop Barham University College Postgraduate Admission For 2020 – 2021
Application is made through filling an application form obtained at a nonrefundable application fee of 25000 UGX at Bishop Barham University College, Kabale and the Regional links in Ntungamo, Mbarara, Bushenyi, Kasese, Ibanda, Rushere, Rukungiri, Kanungu, Kisoro, Lira, Soroti and Tororo.
They are also obtainable from the Headquarters of the Province of the Anglican Church of Rwanda in Kigali opposite Amahoro stadium and also at the Headquarters of the Province of the Anglican Church of Burundi in Bujumbura. In Bujumbura, also they are obtainable from Rev. Clement Ninziza, on +257 799 58927. Application forms may also be obatained from the Diocesan Education offices of Ankole, South Ankole, North Ankole and North Kigezi and Kinkiizi.You may also download the application form from this website and pay for it on submission.
The application form must be fully filled and the relevant academic documents attached.It must be returned to the Admissions Office of the University according to the set deadline dates obtained from the Admissions office.
Application forms are processed and shortlists made by the Admissions Office are forwarded to the University Admissions Committee. The board grants or denies the admission and forwards the decision to the Academic Registrar’s office.
The applicant’s file is reviewed for completeness and a letter is given indicating admission, pending fulfillment of the requirements.
All documents received by the University in connection with an application for admission become the property of Uganda Christian University.
Business and Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Project Planning and Management
- Masters in Social work
- Master of Development Studies
- Post Graduate Diploma in Public Administration and Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Alcohol & Substance Abuse Counseling
Education and Arts
- Masters in Arts in Translation and Language Development
- Masters in Translation and Language Development
- Post Graduate Diploma in Education
Theology and Divinity
- Post Graduate Diploma in Christian Ministries
- The minimum entry requirements for admission to Bachelor’s Degree Programmes are:
- Direct entry from school, one needs to have obtained 2 Principal passes at Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) or its equivalent;
- Diploma Obtained at a credit/distinction level in the relevant field from a recognized institution.
For specific programmes like: Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Economics and Management, Bachelor of Entrepreneurship and Project Management, the applicant should have a Principal pass in Economics, Entrepreneurship or Mathematics or any science as an essential requirement.
- The minimum entry requirements for admission to Diploma Programmes are:
- Direct entry from school, one needs to have obtained One Principal pass and 2 subsidiaries at Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) or its equivalent;
- A Certificate Obtained at a credit/distinction level in the relevant field from a recognized institution.
- The minimum entry requirements for admission to Certificate Programmes are:
Uganda certificate of Education (UCE) with at least 5 passes at credit/distinction level. Also those from “A” level who fail to be admitted in the above programmes can be admitted in these certificate programmes.
- Download the Postgraduate application form and the Academic Referee Form
- Download the Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD) application form if you are applying for Doctorate programs.
- A PDF Reader is required to view the above documents.
- Fees details will be offered on request to the admissions office of the university.
All correspondence pertaining to admission should be sent to:
The Admissions Office,
Uganda Christian University,
P. O. BOX 613, Kabale, Uganda.
Tel: +256 706 116 480
Mob +256782 964 463