Muteesa I Royal University MRU Postgraduate Admissions For 2020/2021 Academic Year
This page contains information on Muteesa I Royal University Postgraduate admission, MRU Admission and Application Forms 2020 – 2021, how to Apply and online application for 2020/2021 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified School Leavers, Non School Leavers and Special Cases.
MUTEESA I ROYAL UNIVERSITY, MRU ADMISSION APPLICATION GUIDELINES
The application form must be fully filled and the relevant academic documents attached. It can be filled online through the university admission portal according to the set deadline dates obtained from the Admissions office.
Muteesa I Royal University, MRU Application Procedure
Muteesa I Royal University, MRU offers undergraduate courses at Diploma levels besides those offered at undergraduate levels. Prospective students should apply by filling the application forms before the deadline date as it is communicated by the Admissions office. Late applications are only accepted if the program space allows. These should be received not later than two weeks after the start of the appropriate semester; OR not later than a week after the beginning of a session. The admission procedure includes the Master’s Program applicants.
- Application forms are online at admissions.mru.ac.ug and one fills the form as per the instructions , one then gets a reference number to the gazette banks (Centenary, Stanbic, DFCU and GT) with which to pay application fee i.e 40,000/-
- After paying application fee, the applicant reports to any of the designated Campuses or centers with copies of the O’ Level and A ‘Level results.
- The admissions office files the candidates’ requests waiting for the admissions board to formally consider the applicants and admit them on the right study programmes / courses.
- The Admissions Office then pins the list of successful applicants on the designated study programmes and also takes the initiative to inform the successful applicants by either mail or phone contact.
- It is at this time that applicants visit Academic Registrar’s office for Admission Letters as considered by the Admissions Board.
- Once you submit your form, you must pay the application fee for your form to be processed. Otherwise, it will not be processed.
Muteesa I Royal University, MRU Application Forms
To access the application forms, you need to first visit the online admission portal with a valid e-mail address and an personal details. If you already have an Access Code, you may continue with the login.