Institute of Petroleum Studies Kampala International Students
Studying in Uganda
- Studying in Uganda can be an amazing experience for international students, the steadily warm weather with an almost constant breeze, the 24 hour shopping experience, friendly and safe student neighbourhoods, and above all a very affordable living cost are just a few wonders of studying in Kampala.
- The capital, Kampala has a significant number of international students enrolled in different schools and universities in and around the city and in particular around the Muyenga suburb which is home to IPSK. This unique concentration of universities brings to the area an obvious sense of warmth and energy in every part of social life.
- The study experience at the Institute of Petroleum Studies- Kampala creates a strong sense of pride and exclusivity to our students backed by the unrivalled standard of our academic rigours fit to grant access to our students to become members of a small class of highly sought after energy professionals globally.
Visa & Immigration Information
The Ministry of Internal Affairs, Directorate of Citizenship and Immigration Control sets some requirements for students coming into the country for study purposes.
- The students are required to fill out a student pass form, Form 10A. Please find this form at http://www.immigration.go.ug/page/studying-uganda.
- Provide a covering letter from the training institution addressed to the Commissioner Immigration Control Department.
- Provide admission letter from training institution.
- Students undertaking postgraduate programs should provide copies of previous academic qualifications.
- A copy of the passport.
- Original passport.
How to Apply to IPSK
Download or fill in the online application form and scan academic transcripts and send them to email@example.com.
You are also required to come along with original academic transcripts for verification.
For additional information and support, use the contact details below for assistance;
Tel: +256 706 206985
+256 776 350027