List of Certificate Courses Offered at Busoga University
Busoga University offers Diploma and Certificate programs that help prepare students for higher education and also advance their careers. These are under respective departments and are usually short in length since they are intended to cover specific areas. They include:Faculty of Education, Arts and Vocational Studies
- Certificate in Guidance & Counseling
- Certificate in Primary Education (Grade III Teachers, Kyambogo University accredited)
- Foundation Course Certificate (International Students only)
- Certificate in Nursery Teaching.
Faculty of Humanities, Business and Management
- Certificate of Business Cosmetology and Beauty Health Promotions
- Certificate in Guidance and Counselling
- Certificate in Public Administration and Management
- Certificate in Records & Information Management
- Certificate in Administrative and Secretarial Studies
Faculty of Agriculture, Science and Technology
- Certificate in Science Laboratory and Computer Maintenance Technology.
- Certificate in Agriculture.
Institute of Health Sciences
- Certificate in Enrolled Nursing and Midwifery