Makerere University Business School (MUBS) Undergraduate Admission 2019/2020
The School Registrar, Makerere University Business School, invites applications from Ugandan, East African, S. Sudanese and International applicants for Postgraduate Diploma, Diploma and Certificate Programmes under private sponsorship Scheme for the 2019/2020 Academic Year at :
The system is open for application from April 01, 2019 to June 28, 2019
Please see below for the application guidelines
- Open a browser window (recommended: Google Chrome) and fo to the following url: https://applications.mak.ac.ug
- You will need to register for a portal account to begin your application. If you do not already have one, create an account by clicking on the “Register” button.
- Fill all the registration form fields and click “Register”. All fields are required.
- You will be redirected to the Application Portal homepage to start your application.
- Select your “Application Type” and “Intake” and click “Apply”.
- Select application type depending on the entry scheme you are applying on – for example, if you are an A’Level applicant, select “Private Application”, if you hold a diploma and are applying as a privately sponsored applicant, select “Private Application Diploma Holder”. If you are a Mature Entry applicant, select “Private Application Mature Age”.
- Fill all the required fields in each of the tabs that follow i.e “Personal Information”, “Educational Info”, Program Choice”, “Documents”, and “Declaration”. A current tab will be marked as “In Progress”, a completed tab will be marked as “Done” and an unfilled out tab will be marked as “Pending”. Please note that once you submit your application, you cannot make any changes to it.
- All uploaded documents have to be under 500 KB while your picture (passport photo) has to be under 100 KB. Tip: Compress your document scans in a way that will keep their resolution good enough but file size under the stated limits.
- After submitting your application on the last tab, please generate a bank-slip that you shall use to make payments at one of the bank of your choice from the bank(s) listed. Please note that the application process is only complete after the application fee has been paid. Write your application number on the bank-slip before making payments to the bank.
Important to note:
- You will need a valid email address before you can use the online appplication portal. Create an email account if you do not have one. Refer to the do the document on the above URL if you need help creating an email account.
- Please have scanned copies of your passport size photo, birth certificate, O and A’Level Pass Slips, and previous School ID and academic transcripts where necessary before you start filling your application.
- Once you pay the application fee, please login again to confirm that the application status has changed from “Application Pending” to “Application Completed”. If otherwise, please contact the Academic Registrar’s Department Office 612, Senate Building or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share your application portal login details with anyone.
Applicants are strongly warned against presenting forged or other people’s academic documents to support their applications for admission. The consequences, if discovered, are very grave indeed.
For further enquiries, use the contact information below for support;
Makerere University Business School
Plot 21A Port bell Road, Nakawa
P.O.Box 1337, Kampala
Fax: +256-414-223-314 , +256-414-505-921
General Inquiries: email@example.com
Academics and Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Guidance: email@example.com
Tuition and Fees: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Accommodation: email@example.com