St. Lawrence University Postgraduate Admission 2020-2021
St Lawrence University, SLAU offers undergraduate courses at Diploma levels besides those offered at undergraduate levels. Prospective students should apply by filling the application forms before the deadline date as it is communicated by the Admissions office. Late applications are only accepted if the program space allows. These should be received not later than two weeks after the start of the appropriate semester; OR not later than a week after the beginning of a session. The admission procedure includes the Master’s Program applicants.
- Check with the Admissions office at the University or visit the website for the programs on offer.
- Buy an application form at the fee stated, or you may download the form fill it and return it to the University.
- On returning the application form you receive a coupon showing the date when the results of the application will be out.
- On the date results of the application are out, kindly check at the office or on the university website; then proceed to pick your admission letter if admitted.
- Application forms are processed and shortlists made by the Admissions Office are forwarded to the University Admissions Committee. The board grants or denies the admission and forwards the decision to the Deputy Vice-Chancellor’s (Academic Affairs) office.
- The applicant’s file is reviewed for completeness and a letter is given indicating admission, pending fulfillment of the requirements.
Once you submit your form, you must pay the application fee for your form to be processed. Otherwise, it will not be processed. Master of Information Technology (MIT)
Masters of Public Relations (MPR)
Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
Masters of Public Administration (MPA)
Masters in Business Administration with IT (MBA-IT)
Masters in Education Administration)
Postgraduate Diploma in IT (PGD-IT)
Postgraduate Diploma in Public Relations (PGD-PR)
Postgraduate Diploma in Business Admin (PGD-BA)