Muni University August 2019-2020 Undergraduate Government Admission
The Academic Registrar, Muni University, invites online applications for Government – Diploma Entry Scheme admission to the following programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic Year.
Detailed weighting criteria and fees structure can be accessed on the website: http://admissions.muni.ac.ug or www.muni.ac.ug Applicants should fill the forms online from the website: https://admissions. Muni.ac.ug. On submitting the form, print out a pay slip and pay a non-refundable fee of UGX. Shs.50, 000 (Nationals from the Republics of Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda and South Sudan) and $50 (Other Nationals) plus whatever bank charges that are levied by each bank integrated with our system namely: Stanbic Bank.
Applicants with qualifications from countries other than Uganda must submit photocopies of equated academic documents from UNEB to the Office of the Academic Registrar on submission of the online application form and not later than the closing date for receiving applications. The Deadline for receiving application forms is Friday, 31st May 2019. N.B. Applicants who may find difficulties filling the online form can receive help strictly from Registrars.
General Admission Requirements A candidate shall be deemed eligible for consideration for admission to a First Degree Programme at the University if he/ she has:
(i) The Ugandan Certificate of Education (O’ Level) with a minimum of 5 passes obtained at the same sitting, and
(ii) At least 2 Principal Passes in approved subjects obtained at the same sitting of the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education Examination (A ‘Level)
(iii) A second class Diploma in a relevant area of study to the programme applied to.
NOTE: GENERAL INFORMATION
1. Information on specific admission requirements for all programmes is included on this advert; You can also obtain the same information on www.muni.ac.ug
2. Applicants should fill and submit the forms online
3. Use the programme codes (not full names of programmes) when filling application forms. Do not buy any other documents not originating from the office of the Academic Registrar. Those who buy do so at their own risk. BEWARE OF CONMEN AND CONWOMEN!
4. The Academic Registrar has not appointed any agents to act on his behalf to solicit for additional funds other than the application fee stated above.
5. You are encouraged to apply for Higher Education Financing Board (HEFB) commonly known as LOAN SCHEME upon admission on Private Sponsorship.
6. All enquiries should be addressed to the ACADEMIC REGISTRAR at firstname.lastname@example.org, OR call the following Mobile Numbers for more guidance: 0772 35 36 80, 0772 347 958, OR 0773 217 339
MUNI UNIVERSITY ONLINE APPLICATION PORTAL USER GUIDE
1. Applicants should access the University’s Admissions URL: http://admissions.muni.ac.ug
2. Signup using full name, e-mail and Mobile No. Please note that your name must be similar to the one on your supporting academic documents for your application to be considered valid.
3. A password will be sent to both your email and mobile number
4. The system will prompt you to change the password to the one you can easily remember.
5. To fill a form, click on the APPLY NOW button displayed on the running scheme.
6. Obtain a payment advice slip by clicking on PAY FOR FORM button, and make a payment at any branch of Stanbic Bank.
Candidates are warned against submitting forged academic documents as this will lead to automatic cancellation of admission, revocation of award where applicable and prosecution in the courts of Law. Note that: Candidates whose Ordinary and Advanced level results are of Grades “Y”, “Z”, “7” and “9” NEED NOT APPLY because they are not eligible for admission.
The Closing Date for applying will be Friday 31st May 2019